Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Week 2- Muddiest Point

Are comments on others' blogs a required part of participation? Or are they optional (but strongly encouraged)? Anybody have a strategy for handling 100+ blogs and trying to find someone on whose blog to comment intelligently in the least amount of time?
Also, What about duplicate comments? I am spending hours trying to find a blog on which I can comment intelligently but where someone else hasn't already said the little I can think of--should I just post my similar, often repetitive comment, too? I always feel like the people who do that should read what others have said before they post, but here I am about to just do the same thing. Any advice? Tips? Strategies? (besides getting there first and/or tracking the blogs I have found I am able to respond to)

2 comments:

Susanna Woods said...

Maggie,
I took the advice from a classmate and I clicked on layout, then on add a gadget, and then on blog list. I cut and pasted urls from the blackboard. When I view my blog it lets me know when the people on my blog list last posted. That's how I knew you had posted.
Susanna

Liz's Blog said...

Maggie, I have actually felt the same concerning having a similar point of view as someone who has already posted. Even though our views may be similar, I usually try to bring in something extra that may not have been mentioned.