Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Assignment 5- Koha Virtual Shelf

For my Shelf I chose ten of my favorite books, in no particular order, and not necessarily even my most favorite, just the first ten that came to mind and worked in Koha. Here is the URL:

http://pitt5.opacwc.liblime.com/cgi-bin/koha/opac-shelves.pl?viewshelf=13

I wanted to say I thought the "Foraging and Wild Foods" Shelf was fabulous and plan to get many of the titles for my dad, and since I only know the history of Nicaragua from the Revolution on, I may take a peek at some of those. This is a really interesting assignment (at least the browsing afterwards), and I am enjoying it.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Maggie, Euell Gibbons has another great book (for which I was unable to find an ISBN) called Stalking the Wild Asparagus. I would pass that one along as well. Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed my shelf!

JPM73 said...

Maggie,

You have intersting choices in books. I look at them and think, "Definetly not boring choices."