Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Week 8- Muddiest Point

So I was wondering why I had to go through 18 of my favorite books to get 10 that Koha would allow me to add? I had no trouble searching for the isbn and importing the marc record, but when I added a control# and tried to add and go to item, I kept getting an "http internal server error" with a possible cause of routine maintenance or site programming error. It's not like it was difficult to come up with more titles (I have lots of favorite books), but I noticed that all the books were Spanish-language, graphic novels/comic books, or translated titles, and so I guess I'm also wondering if that had anything to do with it?

Not a muddiest point at all: how to use Koha and what we were supposed to do--great videos! They were clear and easy to understand (and short). Thank you very much!

No comments: